The great performance and small size of this engine makes it perfect for small 3D and other park flyer models. The external rotor design eliminates the need for a gearbox, saving you valuable weight to get the maximum performance out of the model.Park 400 Outrunner 920KV Motor Features:
Park 400 Outrunner 920KV Motor Specifications:
- Slotted 12-pole outrunner design
- Prop adapter (EFLM1923) and gold-plated connectors included
- Motor mount included
- Excellent motor for small 3D and scale park flyers weighing 10–20 oz (280–560 g)
- Replacement for Speed 370 and Speed 400 applications
- Application: Airplane
- Bearings or Bushings: One 3.175 x 7.94 x 3.6 Bearing and One 3.175 x 9.525 x 3.97 Bearing
- Cells: 6–10 Ni-Cd/Ni-MH or 2–3 Li-Po
- Continuous Current: 11 - 20A
- Diameter: 1.1 in (28mm)
- Idle Current (Io): .70 @10V (no load current)
- Maximum Burst Current: 13A
- Motor Design: Outrunner
- Overall Diameter: 1.10 in (28mm)
- Overall Length: 1.15 in (29mm)
- Power Plant Size: 300-400 Electric
- RPM/Volt (Kv): 920 (rpms per volt)
- Recommended Prop Range: 9x7 to 11x4.7
- Resistance (Ri): .10 ohms
- Shaft Diameter: 1/8 in (3.17mm)
- Size: Replacement for 370/400
- Speed Control: 10–20 amp brushless
- Type: Brushless
- Voltage: 7.2–12
- Weight: 56 g (2.0 oz)
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?