Ideal for 3D models 4?6 oz (115?170 g) and sport and scale models 6?12 oz (170?340 g), or models requiring up to 55 watts of power.Park 250 Outrunner Motor 2050KV Features:
Park 250 Outrunner Motor 2050KV Specfications:
- Ideal for 3D models 4–6 oz (115–170 g) and sport and scale models 6–12 oz (170–340 g)
- Up to 55 watts
- Designed for firewall mount or carbon tube mount
- Integrated prop saver design
- Extremely quiet and lightweight—just .5 ounces (14 grams)
- Upgraded performance motor for indoor IPS and 180 motors
- High-torque, direct-drive alternative to inrunners
- Includes mount, mounting hardware and 2mm gold BL connectors
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened steel shaft
- Great lightweight outrunner for small indoor foamies
Park 250 Outrunner Motor 2050KV Requires to Complete:
Bearings or Bushings:
: Two 2 x 5 x 2.5mm Bearings
: 6 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd or 2 Li-Po
Idle Current (Io):
: 22mm (.85 in)
Recommended Prop Range:
: 5.5 x 4.5–8 x 6 Slow Flyer
: .25 ohms
: Upgrade for 180-size
: 6A–10A brushless
6–10A brushless ESC
2S Li-Po or 5- to 7-cell Ni-Cd/Ni-MH
5.5 x 4.5–8 x 6 Slow Flyer prop
- Brand: E Flite
- Part No: EFLM1130
- Fitment: Option Part
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?