Ideal for 3D models 2–3 oz (55–85 g) and sport and scale models 3–6 oz (85?170 g) or models requiring up to 30 watts of power.Park 180 Outrunner Motor 2200KV Features:
Park 180 Outrunner Motor 2200KV Specfications:
- Ideal for 3D models weighing 2–3 oz (55–85 g) and sport and scale models weighing 3–6 oz (85–170 g)
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor small aerobatic park flyers
- Extremely quiet and lightweight—just .3 oz (8.5 g)
- High-torque, direct-drive alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Designed for firewall mount or carbon tube mount
- 4- to 8-cell Ni-Cd/Ni-MH or 2–3S Li-Po
- Up to 30 watts
- Includes prop adapter
- Includes mount, mounting hardware and 2mm gold BL connectors
- Upgraded performance for indoor motors
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened steel shaft
Park 180 Outrunner Motor 2200KV Requires to Complete:
Bearings or Bushings:
: Two 1.5 x 4 x 2mm Bearings
: 2–3S Li-Po or 4–8 Ni-Cd/Ni-MH
Idle Current (Io):
: .30A @ 8V
: 16mm (.63 in)
Recommended Prop Range:
: 3x3 to 6x3 ‘Direct Drive’ for 2S or 4x4 or 4.5x3 for 3S
: .91 ohms
: 4–6A brushless
4-6A Brushless ESC
2-3S Li-Po or 4-8 cell Ni-Cd/Ni-MH
3x3 Direct Drive Prop
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?