The heavy-duty, metal-gear S6020 servo puts out an impressive 146 oz-in of torque making it ideal for 1/10-scale trucks and cars. And it delivers this torque with silky smooth precision thanks to its dual ball-bearing output shaft.Spektrum S6020 Standard Digital Surface Servo 10.5Kg Features:
Spektrum S6020 Standard Digital Surface Servo 10.5Kg Specifications:
- 146 oz-in torque at 6V affords impressive performance in the toughest applications
- Precise digital control
- Dual ball bearings provide less resistance for higher performance and longer life
- Heavy-duty metal gear train
- Application: 1/10- and 1/8-scale vehicles
- Bearing: Dual
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
- Gear Material: Metal with one plastic
- Gear Type: Metal
- Height: 1.5 in (39mm)
- Length: 1.6 in (41mm)
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Servo Type: Digital
- Servo Voltage: 4.8 - 6.0V
- Size Category: Standard
- Speed: 0.23 sec/60° @ 4.8V; 0.19 sec/60° @ 6.0V
- Speed (at 4.8V): .20 + sec
- Torque: 100 oz-in (7.2 kg-cm) @ 4.8V; 146 oz-in (10.5 kg-cm) @ 6.0V
- Torque (at 4.8V): 100 - 199 oz-in
- Weight: 1.7 oz (49.0 g)
- Width: 0.8 in (20mm)
- Brand: Spektrum
- Part No: SPMSS6020
- Max Voltage: 6v (NiMh)
- Gear Material: Metal
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?