The DSP75 offers superior speed, torque and precision for the class, and includes complete mounting hardware and an assortment of servo arms. You can optimize its performance for specific applications like airplanes, helicopters and tail rotors by adjusting the endpoints, gain and even direction using the Digital Servo Programmer (SPMDSP - sold separately). The DSP75 is a great choice for parkflyers as well as mini and micro helis.7.5gm Submicro Digital Programmable Servo Features:
7.5gm Submicro Digital Programmable Servo Specifications:
- Programmable (Airplane, Helicopter, Tail-Rotor)
- Universal connector
- Includes complete mounting hardware
- Includes an assortment of servo arms
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bushing
- Gear Type: Plastic
- Height: 0.94 in (23.88mm)
- Length: 0.90 in (22.86mm)
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Servo Type: Digital
- Servo Voltage: 4.8 - 6.0V
- Size Category: Minis and Micros
- Speed: .11 sec/60° @ 4.8v
- Torque: 19.0 oz/in @ 4.8v
- Weight: .26 oz (7.5 g)
- Width: 0.45 in (11.43mm)
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?