Savox 1257 Servo - 10Kg/cm - 0.07 Secby Savox
Let us price match!
Note: Price matches will only be considered against valid, in stock products in the UK. Although we can match 99% of prices, some exceptions will apply. Full Terms
Print a price voucher here
Part Number: SAV-SC1257
10kg/cm - 0.07sec - Titanium Gears
The new SC-1257 standard size coreless digital servo is leading edge technology with super high 12 bits resolution and super strong Titanium Gears.
Ideal for TOC, steering servo on 1/8th scale Buggy, Big Foot and Crawler.
- Extraordinarily light in weight, 20% lighter than its kind in the field
- The Coreless motor inside has brought the output performance to the top level - smoother, faster and more efficient
- The metallic case design not only exudes an exquisite style but helps the operating to stay cool and smooth.
- Super strong and precise-made Titanium metal gear form as the solid framework of our servo. Our design will make “Crumbled Gear” history.
- Dimensions: 40.3 x 20 x 37.2mm
- Weight: 52.4g
- Speed (sec/60°): 0.07
- Torque (kg-cm/oz-in): 10.0/138.8
- Gear: Titanium & Aluminium
- Case: Aluminium
Require larger quantities? Bigger discounts may be available - please call for further information.
|Part No.||Max Voltage||Gear Material|
This item is Listed in the following categories: