Like the Delta Base charger, the new Delta 3 is designed for charging 4 to 8 cell Ni-Cd and Ni-MH packs. It has a 110~240v AC mains input but it has a three higher output currents - 2, 3.5 and 5 Amps. A physically larger unit, it has an internal fan to keep it cool during the charge period.
• 110-240V AC 50/60Hz input
• Switchable 2/3.5/5A charge rates
• Fast or trickle charge 4-8 Ni-Cd or Ni-MH packs
• Delta Peak fast charge termination
• Auto trickle charge following fast charge
• 3-way adapter lead included with BEC and Futaba compatible transmitter/reciever connectors
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?