The Titan X50 has now evolved into a flybarless design! The Titan X50F kit comes factory-equipped with a flybarless rotor head that earned the âthumbs up Inch of Thunder Tiger Team International pilots. Compatible with most popular 3-axis gyros, the flybarless rotor head set has a rigid structure and delivers outstanding performance.By minimizing mechanical and flybar drag, the Titan X50Fâs flybarless rotor head provides you with more power and longer flight times. The crisp pitch response makes your helicopter able to fly more aggressively than you ever thought possible!
This version is supplied as a KIT and requires assembly, engine, muffler, electronics and starting equipment.Features
• Assembled 3-piece metal main rotor grips for easy maintenance
• Longer metal control arms for high control resolution
• Lightweight and rigid one-piece main rotor hub design
• Enlarged titanium rod and ball linkage for rigidity and extreme pitch response
• Flybarless main blades included
• Compatible with most popular brands of 3-axis gyros
• One-Piece Carbon Frames, Slim Profile Design (Only 30mm Wide)
• Dual Radial, Single Thrust Bearings / Metal Tail Grips with 95mm Blades
• Lightweight & Vented Clutch Bell / Metal-Reinforced Ribs
• Lightweight & Vented Main & Tail Gear Set Design
• Lightweight & Durable Landing Skid
• Carbon Base Plate & Carbon Fin
• Shrouded Fan for Efficient Heat Dissipation
• Spacious 3-Deck Tray for Electronic Devices
• Main & Header Tanks (Total Capacity: 480 cc)
Length / LÃ¤nge:
Width / Breite:
Weight / Gewicht:
3,150g (7lbs) Dry
Gear Ratio / Getriebeuntersetzung:
Tail Rotor Diameter / Heckrotordurchmesser:
Rotor Diameter / Rotordurchmesser:
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?