The PulseTec 6006DT is a 2x500W duo touch-screen computer charger with which all commonly available modelling sport batteries can be professionally charged. Large clear touch-screen colour display (4.6) and simple logical menu navigation allow the PulseTec 6006DT to be very quickly and surely programmed. During charging all relevant data are displayed on-screen, including a graphic
rendering of the charge curve, so that the charge process can be monitored. PulseTec 6006DT has a strong aluminum housing with plastic sidewalls and is equipped with two internal cooling fans. All this makes the PulseTec 6006DT charger the perfect choice for in the field or at home. Choosing the PulseTec 2006DT provides you with a high-performance duo-charger with professional features and maximum ease of operation covering all areas of application common to modelling sports. Extensive software functions and high performance make the PulseTec 2006DT ideal value for money!
- 600/1000 W computer duo charger for NiCd, NiMH, LiPo, LiFe, LiIo, LiHv & lead batteries
- High-quality aluminum housing with plastic side walls
- Charge, discharge, cycle charge, (all battery types) balance + storage (lithium batteries)
- Memory slots for often-used batteries, allowing battery parameters to be permanently stored for quick access.
- Innovative, comfortable operation via easy-to-read touchscreen 115mm colour- display
- Special charge/discharge programs for every type of battery
- Integrated balancer for LiPo, Li Fe, LiIo, LiHv battery packs
- Charge current 0.1-20.0 A / discharge current 0.1-20.0 A
- Connection for temperature sensor (sensor may be obtained separately)
- Special cycling programs for battery forming and maintenance
- Automatic full charge recognition with adjustable delta peak cut-off (with NiMH)
- Adjustable trickle charge current for NiMH, NiCd & PB batteries
- Adjustable delta peak sensitivity
- Actual battery status values (total voltage, individual cell voltage, internal resistance)
- Graphic rendering of charging process, can be toggled between graphic and tabular rendering
- Integrated double charger cooling fan
- Safety cut-off of charging process when preset max. allowed capacity is attained
- Safety cut-off of charging process when preset max. allowed charging time is reached
- Monitoring of supply voltage and cut-off of charging process if supply voltage falls below preset minimum
- Very comprehensive and detailed operating instructions
- Simple logical operation with programming flow chart
- Programmable individual defaults
Technical specifications: 32-bit MCU
Charging power: max. 1000 W (using DC power supply)
or: max. 600 W (using internal AC adaptor)
Discharging power: max. 300 W (both outputs together)
Input voltage: 11-32 V DC or 110-230 V AC
Charging current: 0.1-20.0 A
Discharging current: 0.1-20.0 A
Cell number: LiPo up to 6S; NiCd and NiMH up to 15S; Pb up to 12S
Balancing current: Balancing tolerance: ±0.01 V
Weight: 2850 g
- PulseTec 2006DT charger
- 12V supply cable with Ø4mm plug
- 230V AC supply cable (with EU, UK or CH plug according to order no.)
- 2x charging cable T /2x standard cable /1x XT60 cable / 1x JR cable /1x BEC plug
- 2x XH balancer adaptor
- Touch-screen stylus
- Instructions in German, English and French language
Box Size (Millimeter)
Length 140 / Width 209 / Height 204
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?