F-14 Navy is a universal radio system with Navy Twin Stick included in tray-type design from the successful and proven F-series and features 5 option wells for individual assembly.
The transmitter can be expanded to 16 functions (8 channels), and with optional modules such as Multi-Switch, Multi-Prop, Multi-Switch-Prop for demanding applications.Key Features:
• Basic unit with 2 proportional sliders and 2 switched channels 16 functions / 8 channels expandable
• Multi-Switch, Multi-Prop or Multi-Switch-Prop channel expansion to 5 prop + 48 multi-channels = 106 Functions
• 5 options for Multi-Module with 8 control switches
• Servo reverse and programmable sequence of control functions.
• Large battery compartment for batteries up to 3500 mAh = over 14 hours of operating time.
• 1-point attachment lug for neckstrap; transmitter can also Senderpult used.Includes:
1x F-14 Navy Transmitter
1x R168DF Receiver
1x S 148 Servo
1x Servo accessory bag
1x Switch harness.
1x Pair of crystalsRecommended accessories:
• P-RT1600: 3 Position channel switch
• P-RT1511: Multi-Switch module
• P-RT1512: Multi-Prop module
• O-8EN2000AAWF: TX Battery 9,6V 2000mAh Eneloop
• O-XLD364-0600F: Futaba RX charging lead
• P-TFRT1564: Twin Boat Stick
• P-CT40*: TX Xtal
• P-CR40*DC: RX Xtal
Futaba R168DF (inc.)
230 x 200 x 50mm
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?