The Blade® Theory™ X Frame Kits are designed for durability, simplicity, and speed. Constructed exclusively for racing, the assembled kit containing carbon fiber plates, and all recommended equipment has a flying weight of only 400-450g. The airframe features multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors and the cover plate includes cutouts for a variety of connectors and video transmitter as well as the XT-60. The camera mount is highly adjustable and can angle from 45 to 90 degrees. Advanced FPV pilots and those experienced in building quadcopters from scratch, will appreciate the compact design featuring enough room for all electronics and a GoPro camera. Its true X design provides an excellent feel in the air with more agility, the opportunity to hit top speeds, and the ability to reach the finish line first.
Theory X 170 (4”) Advantages
The advantages to using a smaller, 4” propeller racer is agility. A smaller profile means you can turn and corner much faster around flags and gates in a race, a significant advantage over other sizes in a tighter, more technical race course.
Theory X 170 FPV Kit 4 Props Features:
- Carbon fiber airframe featuring a solid 4mm main plate provides exceptional durability while maintaining a lightweight profile
- Diagonal carbon fiber weave bottom plate for maximum rigidity
- Exteme simplicity in design which not only keeps the airframe lightweight overall, it makes building a breeze
- Multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors. 16-19mm motor mount support
- The top stack includes convenient cut outs for a variety of video transmitters and cameras
- The ingenious top stack was designed to hold a GoPro Hero 3 or 4 with a single strap allowing you to have a race airframe with the ability to run an HD camera
- The simple FPV camera mount allows for angles up to 90 degrees allowing you to choose just how fast you want to go
- The extremely tough bottom plate provides an XT60 connector cutout for mounting your battery lead to prevent prop strikes in air
- The compact frame design is open enough to place electronics easily within a condensed profile
- Specifically designed for 4” propellers and recommended 2300Kv to 2650Kv motors for optimal performance
Theory X 170 FPV Kit 4 Props Specfications:
- Battery: : 1000-1300mAh 4S 14.8V 35C LiPo Battery
- Completion Level: : Kit
- Diameter: : 6.7 in. (170mm) between motor centers
- Flying Weight: : 14.1-15.8oz (400-450g)
- Main Blade Material: : Plastic
- Main Frame Material: : Carbon Fiber
- Main Motor Type: : Brushless
- Type: : FPV Quadcopter Frame Kit
Theory X 170 FPV Kit 4 Props Requires to Complete:
- FPV Camera
- Video Transmitter
- Flight Control
- (4) ESCs
- (4) Motors
- Video Antenna
- Power Distribution Board
- (4) Propellers
- 1.5mm Hex Wrench
- 2mm Hex Wrench
- Thread lock
- Brand: Blade
- Part No: BLH9440
- Build Level: Kit (Unassembled)
- Flying Style: Race
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?