HOBBYWING EZRUN WP 80A SL 1/10 SPEED CONTROLLER (SPLASHPROOF)
This is the EZRun 80A Waterproof Sensorless Brushless ESC. Get a little wet with the Hobbywing 80A waterproof ESC! Strap this electronic speed controller in your monster truck, short course truck or buggy and enjoy all the benefits of a excellent ESC without the worry of a little water ruining your fun. Features include a sensorless and brushless motor compatibility, 2-3S LiPo use and low-voltage cutoff. And for extra tuning, easy adjustments can be made right through the ESC or with the use of a Hobbywing program card.
Suitable for 1/10 on-road/buggy/truggy/SCT/monster all-weather sport racing cars.
HobbyWing ESC Features:
- Splash-proof and dust-proof. The ESC can work on tracks with a small amount of water
- Compatible with sensorless brushless motors
- High quality components, big current endurance.
- Excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features
- Plenty of programmable items, suitable for various of chassis's, tires and racing tracks
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection
- Internal timing can be changed easily to make the ESC suitable for various of motors
- Easily programmed with the SET button, LED Program Box, Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box
- Output: Continuous 80A, burst 540A
- Input: 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-3S LiPo
- BEC: 6V/2A (Linear mode built-in BEC)
- Resistance: 0.0004 Ohm
- Motor Supported: Sensorless Brushless Motor
- Size: 46mm(L) x 34mm(W) x 35mm(H)
- Weight: 82g (With wires)
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?