HOBBYWING PLATINUM PRO 120A HV SPEED CONTROL
The Hobbywing Platinum Pro 120A-HV 120 Amp ESC is a great choice for 600/700 class 3D helicopters, 5-8kg large scale fixed-wing airplane, 2m F3A or 3D, as well as 35cc gas to electric powered conversions.
HobbyWing XRotor PRO 120A HV Features:
- High performance microprocessor, best compatibility with all kinds of motors, highest driving efficiency
- Anti-spark circuit eliminates sparks when the battery pack is connecting with the ESC
- Three types of start mode: Normal / Soft / Very-Soft, compatible with aircraft and helicopter
- Smooth, linear, quick and precise throttle response
- Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection
- The throttle signal is transferred through optical/electrical coupled system to avoid electromagnetic interference
- Perfect governor mode for helicopter
- Wide-opened heat-sink has the best heat dissipation effect
- The firmware of the ESC can be updated through the built-in USB adapter in the Professional LCD Program Box
- User programmable
- Cont./Peak Current: 120A/180A
- LiPo Cells: 5-12S LiPo
- BEC Output: No
- Size: 88x55x15mm
- Weight: 125g
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?