HOBBYWING ELECTRONIC POWER SWITCH
This Electronic Power Switch features multiple functions like battery capacity indication, low-voltage indication, over-current protection, short-circuit protection and thermal protection; it can control the ON/OFF of current flow to the receiver, and it is operated by only one button, this helped to solve problems like bad contact caused by vibration or oxidation of contacts conventional mechanical switches have.
The splash-waterproof design makes it applicable for all weather conditions.
- Low-voltage Indication: When the battery voltage goes below the following threshold value for about 2 seconds, the POWER LED will blink RED slowly.
- Thermal/Overheat Protection: When the internal temperature of the electric switch goes above 100? (212 ?) for about 2 seconds, the electronic power switch will enter the thermal protection mode.
- Over-current Protection: Trigger condition of the over-current protection: The current is between 20~39Amp and that lasts for about 500ms
- Short-circuit Protection: Trigger condition of the short-circuit protection: The current is over 40Amp and that lasts for about 500us.
- Battery Polarity Reversal Protection: It only works when no load is connected to the switch.
- Battery Type: LiPo / LiFe / NiMH
- Input Voltage: 2S LiPo / 2S LiFe / 5S NiMH
- Max. Current: 12A
- Size: 26.5mm x 19.7mm x 10.5mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 7.5g
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?