REEDY BLACKBOX 1000Z+ COMPETITION ESC
Reedy Blackbox 1000Z+ Competition ESC Reedy's Blackbox 1000Z+ is a simple-to-use, economical, and powerful ESC that features timing options for Modified class racers as well as zero-timing blinky mode for Spec class racers. Excellent throttle and brake feel, a wide range of adjustability, and robust hardware make the Blackbox 1000Z+ suitable for a variety of racing applications.
Reedy Blackbox 1000Z+ Features:
- Lightweight plastic case with compact footprint
- Heat sink with cooling fan
- Fully adjustable brake and throttle functions
- On-board, single-button programming
- Zero-timing ROAR-approved software
- Timing options for Modified racing
- Low-resistance circuitry
- Precision throttle and brake control
- Solder tabs for easy wire placement
- 13-gauge power wires
- Compact external capacitor board
- Firmware updateable
- Competition proven
- Voltage Input:2S LiPo
- On Resistance (Ohm):0.00014
- Continuous Current (A): 100
- Dimensions w/o Fan:40.2 x 31.0 x 21.9
- Weight w/o Wires & Fan (g):40
- Motor Limit:5.5T
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?