The Typhoon H Pro RealSense is an advanced aerial photography and videography platform. Thanks to YUNEEC's spirit of innovation and pursuit of advanced technology, such as an ulta-sound anti-collision system, the TYPHOON H is the smallest and smartest member of the TYPHOON family and the perfect choice for both skilled and novice pilots and photographers.
The Intel® RealSense™ technology, featured on the Typhoon H Pro, takes drone flying to another level with the introduction of intelligent collision avoidance technology.
The factory installed Intel® RealSense™ R200 Camera and Intel® Atom™ processor module works seamlessly with the Yuneec flight control firmware to add dynamic intelligent obstacle navigation.
Using a combination of specialised cameras and sensors, the Intel® RealSense™ system views its flight path and, while processing at 18 million depth-point calculations a second, learns and maps its environment in 3D, recognizing each obstacle, planning an alternative route and safely navigating around it.
Typhoon H provides up to 22 minutes of flight time while filming using its CGO3+ 4K, 360° rotation camera and comes as standard with the easy to use, intuitive, ST16 Personal Ground Station remote controller - with in-built 7-inch Android touchscreen for viewing superb FPV action.
Key Features on the Typhoon H Pro Realsense
- Intel® Realsense™ - Detects and intelligently navigates around obstacles
- Indoor Positioning System - IPS enables stabilised flight without GPS
- Motor Redundancy - Land Safely with only 5 Rotors
- CGO3+ Camera - 360° Unlimited Yaw - 4K Video at 30FPS/1080P up to 120FPS
- ST16 Ground Station - In-Built 7” HD Touchscreen for FPV
- Team-Mode Ready - Dual Control Capability
Yuneec Typhoon H Key Features:
- Max Resolution: UHD 4K @ 30FPS, Full HD 1080p @ upto 120FPS
- Secure 5.8Ghz WiFi Video FPV Downlink
- 22 Minute approx flight time
- 3 Axis anti vibration gimbal
- Optical flow collision avoidance
- Controlled Angle Accuracy 0.02°/S
- Anti distortion lens
- 12.4 Megapixel stills
- Watch me / follo wme feature
- GPS Antenna
- Air Presure Sensor
- Telemetry Data Display
- SD Card with Tutorial Videos
- Dynamic Return Home
- Auto Landing
- Fly safe, fly legal! Height restricting and No-Fly-Zone software pre-installed for CAA complicance. Licensced pilots can apply to Yuneec for this to be removed.
Yuneec Typhoon H Pro Realsense Includes:
- 5,400mAh 4S 14,8V Li-Po battery (2 Batteries included!)
- Backpack Carry Case Included
- 3-axis CGO3+ gimbal camera
- ST16 Android® GROUND STATION 16-channel 2.4GHz with 7" HD TouchScreen, video downlink and FPV function
- AC/DC charger
- 12VDC (car socket) and 230V~ power cord
- USB adapter cord
- Neckstrap and sunshade for ST16 GROUND STATION
- 2 Quick-Release Rotor Sets (3x Clockwise / 3x Anti-Clockwise)
- 16GB Micro SD-Card (With Instructions)
- Brand: Yuneec
- Part No: YUNTYHBRUK
• Camera Included
- Flying Style: Photography
- Build Level: RTF (Ready to Fly)
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
Can you confirm that this pack comes with the Wizard controller
Asked by Gordon on 30th October 2016
Yes, it does include the Wizard.
Answered by: Ben @ Wheelspin Models
Do you stock the ST16 for dual control and what is the cost?
Asked by Gordon on 31st October 2016
Yes, we list these under part number YUNTYHST16 for £649
Answered by: Ben @ Wheelspin Models