The AR6270T receiver is a feature-packed, 6-channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. It comes with built-in connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options. No sensor is required to receive Flight Log or receiver pack voltage telemetry. The AR6270T was designed specifically for carbon fuselage aircraft and includes a special antenna design that overcomes RF limitations by allowing you to route the antennas through the side of the fuselage to the outside of the aircraft.AR6270T 6CH Carbon Fuse Telemetry Receiver Features:
AR6270T 6CH Carbon Fuse Telemetry Receiver Specfications:
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSMX transmitters
- Compact design fits most parkflyer size and larger aircraft that require 6-channel operation
- Capable of 11ms frame rates
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, flight pack voltage, temperature sensors and X-bus for telemetry sensor expansion
- Receiver pack voltage and flight log data available without the need for additional sensors
- Dual antenna’s for optimal RF performance
- Extended antenna’s designed for optimal performance with carbon fuselage aircraft
: Bind Button
Flight Log Compatible:
: 0.584 in (14.84 mm)
: 1.738 in (44.18 mm)
Number of Receivers:
: AR6270T 6CH Carbon Fuse Telemetry Receiver
: 0.464 oz (13.148 g)
: 1.099 in (27.91 mm)
- Brand: Spektrum
- Part No: SPMAR6270T
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz
- Channels: 6 Channel
- Extra Features: Telemetry Capable
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?