The Lucas Oil is a high-speed racing catamaran painted with the American Lucas Oil company sponsored and licenced trim scheme. This model is suitable for both competition and local pond applications. Technically, Lucas Oil and Motley Crew are identical, being distinguished only by their own individual trim designs.
- High quality GRP hull and cockpit cover
- 2.4 GHz Tactic TTX300 pistol-grip RC-system
- High speed model
- High quality aluminium drive components
- Powerful brushless drive system
- Semi-submerged propeller for maximum performance
- Sturdy fibreglass hull and cockpit cover
- Original trim scheme (licensed)
Hull length: 750 mm
Total length: 813 mm
Width: 264 mm
Total weight: 1843 g (w/o batteries)
Rudder, motor speed forwards
- 2S LiPo battery with minimum 25C and 4000mAh capacity, 2 pieces
- LiPo charger with balancer-function
- Mignon (type AA) cells for transmitter power supply, 4 pieces
- Order no.: AQUB9825, 7.4 V 4200mAh 30C LiPo battery pack, 2 pieces
- Order no.: HCAP0185, LiPo battery charger
- Order no.: AQUB9725, 42 x 55 mm Metal propeller, for maximum performance
- Order no.: AQUB9514, Pro Sealing Tape, for waterproofing the Cockpit cover
- Assembled model with GRP hull and deck
- 2.4 GHz Tactic TTX-300 pistol-grip RC-system
- Aluminium rudder assembly with protective breakaway function
- Ø 3.8 mm flexible drive shaft
- 1800 kV brushless motor
- 60 A water-cooled brushless ESC
Box Size (Millimeter)
Length 298 / Width 368 / Height 937
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?