Fujitsu Rechargeable 2000mAh AA 9.6v Push-Fit Transmitter TX Battery
Fujitsu ready-to-use rechargeables combine the eco-friendly aspects of rechargeable with the benefits of dry cell batteries. This means Fujitsu NiMH cells are rechargeable, reusable, recyclable and also ready to use, storable and have a low self-discharge rate.
Fujitsu NiMH cells can be cycled (charged and discharged) up to 2100 times, allowing you to reduce battery waste and pollution.
All Fujitsu cells feature a low self-discharge rate of 70% retention after 5 years of storage, compared to standard rechargeable batteries where an entire charge is lost after just 2 years!
All Fujitsu NiMH batteries are provided pre-charged, with energy taken from solar and renewable energy sources – Eco-friendly right from the beginning!
Fujitsu Rechargeable AAA NiMH Battery Packs Feature;
• 2000mAh capacity (Minimum 1900mAh)
• 85% Retention after 1 year (70% after 5 years)
• High cycle life of up to 2100x
• Pre-charged – no need to charge before use!
• Packs Constructed using Capacitor Discharge welding
• High Quality, multi-strand silicone wire
• JR Universal RX / TX Lead
• Constructed to Overlander's high standards in the UK by trained operatives
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.