The Panasonic Eneloop AA 2000mAh 1.2V rechargable batteries, with a minimum capacity of 1900mAh are low self discharge rechargeable batteries; perfect for a variety of devices. These 4th Generation cells provide long lasting power while saving costs. Recommended for use with:
Beauty & HealthGames & Toys Torch Lights Daily Use
Panasonic have developed the Panasonic Eneloop AA batteries to perform in extreme conditions where high power performance in very low temperature environments (as low as -20°C) is needed.
These cells are low self discharge rechargeable batteries, retaining up to 90% of their capacity even after 1 year of storage, and 70% after 5 years. Unlike ordinary alkaline batteries which can only be used once and are wasteful to the environment, these Panasonic Eneloop batteries can be recharged up to 2100 times. They come pre-charged and can be used straight from the pack.
Benefits of choosing these batteries include:
• Minimum capacity 1900 mAh
• Provides high power performance down to sub-zero temperatures (as low as -20°C)
• Can be recharged up to 2100 times
• Combines the best features of AA alkaline (ready for use) and rechargeable (reusable) batteries
• Factory pre-charged by solar energy and ready to use straight from the package (pre-charged rechargeables)
• Retain 90% of their charge after 1 year of storage
• Maintain up to 70% of their charge after 10 years of storage
• No memory effect – batteries can be recharged when fully, or partially drained
Why Choose Eneloop•
• The next generation of environmentally friendly batteries, favored by over 60 countries around the world, proposes a new lifestyle shift from ‘Disposable’ to ‘Reusable. Using Eneloop rechargeable batteries will help in the reduction of disposable waste and thus benefit the environment.’
• Your investment in Eneloop will be recovered after only a few recharging cycles and the long term savings are substantial.
• Eneloop batteries are delivered pre-charged and are ready for immediate use upon purchase, combining the advantages of both rechargeable and dry batteries.
• While other non ready to use rechargeable batteries lose their charge over time, Panasonic's Eneloop technology enables these batteries to keep 70% of their charge up to 10 years.
• Eneloop has superior performance at 0ºC and can even be used at temperature as low as -20ºC.
• Eneloop has higher usable capacity than standard batteries (see table below to discover how Eneloop stands compared to a standard rechargeble AA alkaline).
Download Eneloop Information Booklet Here (6.91 MB .PDF file)
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.