The suspension and drivetrain refinements engineered into the 8IGHT-T 4.0 truggy are inspired by a single purpose-giving racers of all experience levels a nitro truggy that is easy to drive fast, whatever the track conditions. Other updates, like the large-footprint engine mount and molded drivetrain boots, improve durability. It all adds up to a faster, tougher truggy that can take on the best the competition has to offer, right out of the box.
Revised Suspension Geometry
New suspension geometry makes it easier for drivers of all experience levels to turn faster lap times with fewer mistakes, particularly during brutal, hour-long mains.
Optimized Drivetrain Layout
The engine has been repositioned to reduce front driveshaft angle so more power makes it to the front wheels
Ball Bearing Throttle and Brake Actuator
This revised actuator makes throttle and brake response feel incredibly smooth and precise. It also features a new brace that prevents flexing during heavy braking.
Large Bearing Spindles and Hubs
Front spindles and rear hubs have been revised to accept a larger 8 x 16 x 5 outer bearing for increased durability.
11mm Narrower Track Width
Shorter suspension arms narrow the track width by 5.5mm on each side. This benefits handling on tight sections of the track by making the vehicle more dynamic and allowing it to transition from one direction to the other more quickly.
Large-Footprint Engine Mount
In addition to its new position, the engine mount has been designed with a larger footprint that substantially reduces chassis flex and fatigue underneath the engine when racing on high-grip tracks.Losi 8IGHT-T 4.0 Features:
Losi 8IGHT-T 4.0 Specfications:
- Durable 4mm hard-anodized 7075 T-6 aluminum chassis
- Improved suspension geometry
- 11mm narrower track for better handling on tight sections
- Reduced front driveshaft angle
- Ball bearing throttle and brake actuators
- Large-bearing spindles and hubs
- Revised chassis side guards
- Larger engine mount that reduces chassis flex
- 15°caster blocks with adjustable spindle height
- Aluminum shock caps with threaded bleeder holes
- Molded driveshaft and dog bone boots
- Aluminum shock towers with updated camber link and shock location holes
Losi 8IGHT-T 4.0 Requires to Complete:
Approximate Assembly Time:
: 3–5 Hours
: Full Precision Ball Bearings
: 4mm Plate 7075-T6 Aluminum
: Fluid Filled
: Not Included .21 - .28 Nitro Engine
Final Drive Ratio:
Fuel Tank Capacity:
: 150cc ( 5.1 Oz)
: 1.0 Module
: 7.30 in (185.5mm)
Internal Gear Ratio:
: 3.92 :1
: 18.75 in (476mm)
: 16mm Bore with Bladder
: 4-Wheel Independent
: 1/8th Nitro Truggy
: Varies with equipment
: 14.93-15.09 in (379 - 383mm)
: 15.90 in (405mm)
- .21- or .28-Size Nitro Engine
- 1/8-Scale Exhaust System
- 2-Channel Radio System
- (2) Servos
- Receiver Battery Pack and Charger
- Starter Box
- Glow Igniter
- Nitro Fuel
- Fuel Bottle/Fuel Gun
- Polycarbonate-Compatible Paint
- Modeling Tools
- 1/8-Scale Off-Road Truggy Tires, Wheels, and Inserts
- Brand: Losi
- Part No: TLR04005
- Scale: 1:8
- Power Source: Nitro
- Surface Type: Off Road
- Vehicle Type: Truggy
- Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?