The Voltage 500 3D is a 500-size quadcopter which, for the very first time in this category, lets you fly unlimited stunts.
With powerful brushless motors, stabilisation system and control logics, the Voltage 500 3D is not only capable of flips and continuous inverted flight, but can even also perform like a 3D helicopter!
Loops, flips, tic-tocs, funnels and globes are all manoeuvres which, from now on, can be flown with this quadcopter!
In addition there is still the customary quadcopter stability mode, with automatic pitch-limiting and stabilising functions, allowing the less experienced pilot to become aquainted with the flight characteristics of a 3D quadrocopter easily and safely.
Diagonal between rotor hubs: 500mm
Length: 440 mm
Weight (without battery): 907 g
Motors, pitch, roll, yaw
- Assembled model
- Spare propellers, 4 pieces
- Comprehensive building and operating instructions
- 6-Channel RC-system
- 3-4S 2200 mAh or higher LiPo battery pack
- Order no.: TACJ2652, 6-Channel 2.4 GHz Computer RC-system
- Order no.: FPWP2404, Flight Power FP25 4000 mAh 14.8 V 4S LiPo battery pack
- Order no.: HCAQ0185, PulseTec906
- 100% assembled 3D quadcopter
- Highly visible canopy for ease of orientation
- Pre-programmed, tuned 3-axis gyro with accelerometers
- Long flight times possible with 4S 4000 mAh LiPo battery
- Efficient 226mm (8,9") 3D propellers
- Powerful 1400 kV brushless motors
- Two flight modes via transmitter switch (standard and 3D)
- Stabilising mode enables safe 3D training
- Light, durable carbon fibre and aluminium frame
- Compatible with a wide range of 3S and 4S LiPo batteries
- Stabilising system compatible with Futaba SBUS, Standard PWM JR XBUS, DSM2, DSMX and DSMJ RC-systems
Length 615 / Width 415 / Height 115
Product Manuals HMXE0864_EN