The PulseTec 45A brushed controller is a really good value for the money, and is especially suitable for the beginner. The included adaptor cable also allows for the use of NiMH batteries with the standard connector common to car models. LiPo batteries typically use the T-plug. This eliminates the need of an expensive pre-soldered adaptor or having to re-solder the connector. With easy programming via two jumpers, the controller can be swiftly and simply adapted to your own requirements. The PulseTec 45A is the controller for all brushed 500 and 600-size motors used in modelling. Thanks to the appropriate plug, the PulseTec 45A is also ideally suitable as a replacement controller for 1:10 model cars, and is also optimal for model boats.
- Splash protected: Ideal for operation in model cars and boats
- Adjustable: Forward/brake or forward/brake/reverse, LiPo or NiMH
- Battery connector system: T-plug and standard plug (using included adaptor)
- Motor connector system: Ø4mm socket plug
- Low voltage monitor: LED flashes quickly, motor is cut off, BEC remains functional
- Overheat protection: if overheated, the controller switches the motor down
Loading: 45A continuous/260A burst
Motor type: Brushed 500-550 Types (9-12T)
Cell number LiPo: 2-3S
Cell number NiMH: 5-9S
Suitable for: 1:10 On-Road, Buggy, Truggy, Short Course-Truck & Monster Truck
- Controller with battery side T-plug, and motor side Ø4mm socket plug
- T-plug/standard plug adaptor cable
- Operating instructions in German, English and French language
Box Size (Millimeter)
Length 95 / Width 30 / Height 190
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?