The Seawind is modelled after an American amphibious aircraft, whose real-life counterpart, capable of speeds of over 320 km/h, belongs to the fastest series-built amphibious aircraft world-wide!
Additionally, Seawind is so easy to handle that she is very popular as a Business aircraft. This model is constructed from strong AeroCell foam, and incorporates numerous details of the original aircraft.
Not only equipped with navigation lights and detailed cockpit, the model also has flaps and retracting undercarriage, making it able to land on water or dry land just like the original.
- Retractable undercarriage
- Scale cockpit
- Navigation lights
- Very short build-time thanks to extensive pre-assembly
Wingspan: 1435 mm
Length: 1130 mm
Weight: from 1729 g
Ailerons, elevator, rudder, motor, flaps, retractable undercarriage
- 6-Channel RC-system
- 6-Channel receiver
- 3S 2200 mAh LiPo battery
- LiPo charger
- Order no.: TACJ2652 Tactic TTX650 6-Channel SLT computerised RC-System with receiver
- Order no.: TACL0625 Tactic TR625 6-Channel SLT receiver with dual antennae
- Order no.: FPWP3223 FlightPower FP30 2200 mAh 11.1 V 3S LiPo battery pack
- Rx-R model from sturdy "AeroCell" foam with a powerful brushless motor, brushless ESC, servos and navigation lights
- RC components (factory-fitted)
- Comprehensive building and operating instructions
Length 1105 / Width 374 / Height 214
Product Manuals FLZA4054_EN