This item is also listed in the following categories:
It’s time to kick it back a few years with the Axial SCORE® Retro Trophy Truck® Body. The Retro body features design queues from a 1960’s era roof-line, classic 1970’s wheel arches and glass shapes from the 1980’s. Beyond that is a more upright cab design, defined undercut shoulder line and performance style hood gives the Retro body a pronounced classic look while giving a gentle nod to modern surfaces. The front grill and light bucket assemblies continue with the Retro look, featuring larger molded headlight and taillight assemblies that include LED mounting holes. The body can used with or without the rear roll cage assembly (AX31342). Running the body without roll cage assembly requires the use of optional rear body mount included in the Yeti™ SCORE® Trophy Truck® 1/10 Scale Electric 4WD – RTR along with not cutting out the back of the body.
• Replacement polycarbonate body includes molded cage detail
• Optional plastic cage kitAX31342(sold separately)
• Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, tail lights and more
• Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
• Dimple marks for body post drill locations
• Made from durable .040” clear polycarbonate plastic for long life
• This body will fit Yeti™ SCORE® Trophy Truck®
• Body can be run with full roll cage assembly (requires removal of back section of body). For reduced weight run body with back section intact (requires use of rear body posts included with Yeti™ SCORE® Trophy Truck® AX90050).
• Officially licensed SCORE product
• Genuine Axial Product
REQUIRED ITEMS (not included)
TT-380 SCORE® Retro Trophy Truck® Body - .040" (Clear)
Trophy Truck and SCORE are registered trademarks of SCORE International and used under license
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.