The Schumacher SupaStox Atom Sport kit has a fixed rear axle with no diff, no side dampers and old style SupaStox rear wheels.
The Schumacher SupaStox Atom Pro Kit is shown in all pictures and includes C/F Pro diff, side dampers, left rear wheel clamp and new Atom GT12 wheels.
The SupaStox ATOM is the latest innovation in the exciting world of GT12 racing. It features an alloy chassis for ultra low centre of gravity, a new lightweight diff and wheels for low rotating weight, and a host of updates developed by Schumacher’s championship winning drivers and engineers.
GT12 is close and competitive racing and the ATOM includes all the adjustments and refinements that you need to be at the front of the pack. Simple to build and set up, the all new ATOM is the new benchmark!
ATOM - The speed is in the details.
Schumacher SupaStox Atom Features:
Schumacher SupaStox Atom Requires to Complete:
- NEW - Aluminium Chassis for Lower Centre of Gravity and improved flex characteristics
- NEW - Lightweight Ball Differential with 3 Screw Wheel Fixing and Carbon Axle (Pro Kit)
- NEW - Separate Springs for Independent Roll and Bump stiffness adjustment
- NEW - Balanced Rear Pod assembly
- NEW - Contact Wheels with Improved Flex and Handling Characteristics (Pro Kit)
- NEW - Range of World Championship winning Contact foam available
- NEW - Extra Low Motor Position
- NEW - Lightweight Low Centre of Gravity CNC Alloy Motor Mounts
- NEW - Easy Front Ride Height Adjustment
- NEW - Easy Caster Adjustment
- NEW - Lightweight Front Foam Bumper
- NEW - Front Independent Suspension
- NEW - Front Axles with Flanged front bearings
- NEW - Multiple Servo Mounting Positions
- NEW - 69T 48dp Kimbrough High Efficiency Spur as Standard (Options available) (Pro Kit)
- NEW - Full Range Of Optional Colour Coded Springs Front, Side and Rear
- NEW - Revised Body Mounting position for Improved Handling
- NEW - Balanced Left Rear Wheel Clamp
- NEW - Side Damper Tubes included for improved Corner Handling and Bump Riding (Pro Kit)
- NEW - Extra Low Rear Roll Centre Pivot Height for awesome rear traction
- NEW - Optimised Steering Geometry for precise handling
- NEW - Static Caster adjustment for Sharper Steering
- NEW - All Black Nuts as Standard
- NEW - Compact Ariel Tube Holder
- Tweak Free Battery Mounting with Tape. (Speed Secret Battery Strap Available)
- Ball Bearing Front and Rear Axles
- Adjustable Toe-in/out and Camber adjustment with Speed Secret Camber Straps
- Adjustable Ackerman with Washers
- Chassis Balance Pivot Holes. For Use With U3582 Pivot Set. To optimise left/right weight distribution
- Rear Tweak Adjustment via Side Springs
- Damper Tube Style Rear Damping For Improved Bump Riding and Corner Handling
- Adjustable Rear Ride Height using interchangable inserts
- Simple Rear Droop Adjustment
- Small Kimbrough Servo Saver with stiffener Included As Standard
- High Tensile Steel Hex Screws Used Throughout
- Adjustable Steering Turnbuckles Included As Standard
- High Quality Easy to Follow Instruction Manual
- Fully Adjustable Body Mount System
- Accepts A Huge Range Of Industry Standard Bodyshells, Motors,
- Batteries, And Speed Controllers
- 2 Channel Radio
- Electric Speed Control
- Motor Pinion
- 1S Lipo Battery
- Brand: Schumacher
- Part No: SCH-K164
- Scale: 1:12
- Power Source: Electric - No Motor
- Surface Type: On Road
- Vehicle Type: Touring / Rally Car
- Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
Marcos Pinheiro Write a Review
- 21st June 2016
Really nice kit, easy to assembly ! Can wait to race ! Nice entry level category ! I hope it becomes more popular in other countries as well. Congrats Schumacher and Wheelspin !
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?