REEDY BLACKBOX 800Z ZERO TIMING ESC
Track tested and competition proven, Reedy's Blackbox 800Z Zero-Timing Sensored Brushless Competition ESC is a simple to use, economical, and powerful ESC for Spec class racers. Excellent throttle and brake feel, a wide range of adjustability, and robust hardware make the Blackbox 800Z suitable for a variety of Spec racing applications.
Blackbox 800Z Features:
- Lightweight plastic case with compact footprint
- Low-profile heat sink
- Fully adjustable brake and throttle functions
- On-board, single-button programming
- Zero-timing ROAR-approved software
- Low-resistance circuitry
- Precision throttle and brake control
- Solder tabs for easy wire placement
- 13-gauge power wires
- Compact external capacitor board
- Competition proven
- Operation Mode - Select Forward/Brake (F/B) or Forward/Brake/Reverse (F/B/R) operation
- Drag Brake - Adjust automatic braking strength when the throttle trigger is returned to neutral
- Power Profile - Increase or decrease punch
- Drive Frequency - Adjust to create a smoother or more aggressive throttle feel
- Brake Frequency - Adjust to create a smoother or more aggressive brake feel
- Restore Default - Restore the factory default settings
- Voltage Input: 7.4V / 2S LiPo
- On Resistance (Ohm): 0.0004
- Continuous Current (Amp): 80
- Dimensions (mm): 40.2 x 31.0 x 18.8
- Weight without Wires (g): 37
- Motor Limit: 10.5T
- SBEC: 6.0V / 3A
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?