A versatile sport biplane with an impressive scale outline, the Skybolt makes a great choice for the experienced pilot. For 15cc glow / petrol engines or equivalent electric power.
The Steen Skybolt is an American home-built aerobatic biplane. Originally designed by Lamar Steen as an engineering project, the prototype first flew in October 1970. A Skybolt won the Reserve Grand Champion Custom Built for 1979 at the Experimental Aircraft Association airshow in Oshkosh Wisconsin.
Presented in an eye catching colour scheme this 61" span high quality balsa / ply ARTF comes factory covered in genuine gloss finish Oracover film and features a detailed cockpit, pre-painted glass fibre cowl and spats, a tough two-piece painted undercarriage, all the necessary hardware for either glow or electric power and, crucially, stunning good looks.
|Wingspan (mm): ||1550 |
|Length (mm): ||1790 |
|Wing area (sq. in): ||1023 |
|All-up weight (lb): ||9.3 |
Steen Skybolt N250SB 15cc (SEA-237B) Features:
- Lightweight, high quality balsa and plywood construction.
- Eye catching scale colour scheme.
- Covered in genuine gloss finish Oracover film.
- Factory painted fibreglass engine cowl and wheel spats.
- Detailed cockpit with lightweight painted pilot figure.
- Superb flying characteristics.
- Two-piece, plug-in wings simplify transportation and assembly.
- Full hardware pack included for either glow or electric power, with adjustable electric motor mount.
- Wing transport frames included.
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?