ROAR APPROVED -PENDING
1/10, 1/12 on-road & off-road CLUB competition and normal training
- Compact design for easy installation.
- Compatible with sensored/sensorless brushless motors. In sensor mode, it&rsquos compatible with most popular sensor- brushless motors on the market. In sensorless mode, it&rsquo s compatible with 99% of brushless motors on the market.
- Aluminum housing top with excellent heat dissipation and great current endurance.
- The timing has been permanently set to 0 degree. With the identical competition motor, this ensures that every driver will have the same power system.
- Proportional brake with 4 steps of maximum brake force, 8 steps of drag brake force and 4 steps of initial brake force.
- 9 levels of acceleration/ punch from &ldquosoft&rdquo to &ldquoaggressive&rdquo for different vehicles, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protections: motor lock-up protection, low-voltage cutoff protection, thermal protection and fail safe (throttle signal loss protection).
- Single-button ESC programming and factory reset.
- Advanced programming via portable LED program card or multifunction LCD program box. ( Purchase separately)
- Firmware upgrade via HOBBYWING multifunction LCD program box (purchase separately).
- Cooling fan is included.
- HOBBYWING's Innovative heat dissipation structure aluminum bottom case improves the heat dissipation - Patent pending
- Pre-soldered professional grade gauge wires
Current: Continuous:60A, Burst: 380A
Input * Note #1: 2-3S LiPo or 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd
Built-in BEC: 6V@2A (linear mode BEC)
ESC programming: Via RX Cable (or Throttle Control Cable)
Motor Supported: Sensor and sensorless brushless motor
Motor KV Limit:
With 2 Lipo or 4-6 NiMH 1/10 on-road: >=8.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=11.5T
With 3 Lipo or 7-9 NiMH: 1/10 on-road: >=13.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=17.5T
1/10,1/12 all competitions
1/10,1/8 rock crawler
Cooling Fan: Powered byÃ‚Â stable BEC 6V
Size: 33.5mm(L) * 28.5mm(W) * 30.5mm(H)
Weight: 59.8g (w/o wires, cooling fan)
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.