Rally like never before with the Micro Rally Car. The world’s smallest 4WD rally car comes with everything you need—you’re ready to run right out of the box. It features scale details, including a rally-inspired body shape, micro all-terrain tires and detailed wheels. It’s so realistic, you’ll almost forget it’s a micro. But don’t let the size fool you—the Micro Rally Car is ready to conquer. Wherever you run it, indoors or out, this car will tear up any terrain.Losi Micro Rally - Orange/White Features:
Losi Micro Rally - Orange/White Specfications:
- Innovative micro 4X4 chassis
- Simple bottom load battery compartment
- Threaded oil-filled, coil-over shocks
- 2-in-1 ESC/receiver combo unit
- Losi 27MHz AM radio system
- High capacity 220mAh NiMH rechargeable battery pack with included wall charger
- Powerful, installed micro motor
- Threaded axels
- Shaft-driven transmission gear differential
- Micro all-terrain rally car tires
- Gold or black rally wheels
- Side nerf bars for collision protection
- Fully decorated rally car body available in Gray & White, Orange & White, Blue Splatter and Red Splatter
Losi Micro Rally - Orange/White Requires to Complete:
: 4.8V 220mAh NiMH
: Fully decorated and painted (available in Gray & White Orange & White Blue Splatter and Red Splatter)
: NiMH Wall Charger
: Durable molded composite
: Threaded oil-filled coil-over
: 4-wheel independent
: Rally car tread pattern
Nothing! Everything is included
- Brand: Losi
- Part No: LOSB0241IT2
- Scale: 1:24
- Build Level: Assembled (RTR)
- Power Source: Electric - Brushed
- Surface Type: On Road
- Vehicle Type: Touring / Rally Car
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?