Bashers, boaters, rock crawlers—the SR415 recerver is ideal for anyone wanting a sport receiver that can handle the worst nature and the RF environment can throw at it. It's built around frequency-agile DSMR™ technology that delivers superb range and response, especially in places where a lot of 2.4GHz systems are in use at once. This unbeatable signal security is complemented by a fuel-proof case and a waterproof† Reliakote™ coating that seals internal electronics from the elements and other corrosives like nitro methane and motor spray.
† For complete details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manual.
Spektrum SR415 DSMR 4 Channel Sport Receiver ** SALE ** Features:
- 4 Channels (Steering, Throttle, Aux 1, and Aux 2 output)
- Waterproof† Reliakote™ protects the electronic components from water.
- Improved range and reliability with DSMR™
- Brownout Protection prevents the receiver from shutting off in the event the voltage from the receiver drops off due to load.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Spektrum SR415 DSMR 4 Channel Sport Receiver ** SALE ** Specfications:
- Antenna Length: : 8.27 in (210mm) coaxial
- Band: : 2.4GHz
- Bind Method: : Bind Plug
- Channels: : 4
- Data Port: : No
- Failsafe: : Yes
- Height: : 0.6 in (14.3mm)
- Input Voltage: : 3.5–9.6V
- Length: : 1.4 in (35.8mm)
- Model Type: : Marine,Car/Truck
- Modulation: : DSM2,DSMR
- Range: : Full
- Rev Limiter: : No
- Type: : SR415 DSMR 4 Channel Sport Receiver
- Water-Resistant: : Yes
- Weight: : 0.3 oz (8.8g)
- Width: : 0.9 in (23.6mm)
- Brand: Spektrum
- Part No: SPMSR415
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz
- Channels: 4 Channel
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?