FMS 1220MM SUPER EZ TRAINER ARTF w/o TX/RX/BATT
Behold the FMS Super EZ trainer! After months of hard work, FMS is very proud to present one of the most advanced multi-purpose trainers on the market today, the Super EZ.
The Super EZ is a true all-rounder, featuing cool looks, 1.2M wingspan, low wing-loading, super-light construction and metal landing gear- the Super EZ has great trainer aircraft flight characteristics! No need for electronic stabilization or advanced transmitters, the Super EZ allows for very easy flights.
Learn how to fly in an extremely short time!
FMS Super EZ Trainer Features:
- No glue required, screw-together construction
- 10 minute assembly time
- 10 seconds quick-release wing, easily portable airframe
- 3S 1300mAh battery allows for 15 minute flight times
- Reasonable price for beginners
- Ready to fly version available
- Wingspan: 1220mm/48.0in
- Overall Length: 1020mm/40.2 in
- Flying Weight: 890g/31.4oz
- Motor Size: 3136/KV1050
- ESC: 20A
- Servo: 4 x 9g Servo
- Radio: 4 Channel
- CG (center of gravity): 55-65mm(From Leading Edge)
- Prop Size: 10 x 5 in 2 blade
Please Note: This aircraft requires a 11.1V 1300 mAh 25C LiPo battery and charger, 4 channel transmitter and receiver for completion.
- Brand: FMS
- Part No: FS0214
- Assembly Level: ARTF (Almost RTF)
- Power: Electric
- Flying Style: Trainers
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?