Designed from the ground-up; representing a new era in Team Durango 1/10 Electric Short Course engineering, the DESC10 is loaded with innovative features, straight from the kit box.
Faster servicing, easy set-up configurations and the ability to build and race a vehicle that will develop your skills as you race to the podium, the DESC10 is ready to win in your hands. Teamed with aggressive styling and precision manufactured parts throughout, innovation and race-winning design are included as standard.
The DESC10 has been designed for victory.
Durango DESC410 Features:
- Patent Pending Team Durango Sliding Gear mesh allows the 1/10 or heavy 1/8 Electric Motor to always stay in the same position regardless of the chosen gear ratio
- Easy-access to centre Differential with only four screws for fast and easy servicing - Fast access to Front and Rear Diffs for ultra-quick servicing and set-up adjustments
- Hard-anodised 3mm thick aluminium Chassis, anodised 5mm thick Shock Towers, Suspension Mounts, Shock Bodies, Shock Caps, all providing super-precision fitting of hardware, consistent servicing and reduced vehicle weight
- Team Durango Innovative Front Active Caster Double Inserts, teamed with easily adjustable Pivot Ball suspension, give consistent steering performance and superior bump-handling - Front and Rear Gearbox include black anodised aluminium Inserts for Input Shaft Bearings to increase durability of Bevel Gears and reduce wear
- 16mm Big Bore Shocks with vented Shock Caps can be used in Constant Volume or Emulsion configuration for set-up flexibility and superior Shock performance in all racing conditions
- Fully-adjustable suspension geometry with square Hinge Pin Inserts on all four lower aluminium Suspension Mounts. This allows for fast and easy Insert changes for superior set-up ‘tunability’
- Strong and durable front and rear Bumper unit for increased crash resistance during intense track battles
- Adjustable Battery Cell Tray for fast and easy vehicle weight tuning
- Galvanised Suspension components for protection against corrosion
- Ultra lightweight Differentials include Team Durango composite Cross-Shafts for increased acceleration and reduced rotating weight
- High-quality Decal Sheet for fast and easy custom race colour schemes
LENGTH: 550mm (21.6”)
WIDTH: 255mm (10.03”)
WHEELBASE: 323 – 327mm (12.7” – 12.9”)
APPROXIMATE RACING WEIGHT: 3.5kg/ 7.7lb APPROX (DEPENDANT ON ELECTRICAL ITEMS INSTALLED)
1 x DESC10 1/10 Electric 4WD Off Road Short Course Truck - Various Pre-assembled parts
1 x DESC10 Decal Sheet and Window Masks
1 x 1/10 Short Course Polybarbonate Body Shell
1 x 1/8 Brushless ESC
1 x 1/10 550 Size or 1/8 Electric Brushless Race Motor
4 x 17mm 1/8 scale Wheels and 1/8 Race Tyres with Inserts
1 x High-Torque Steering Servo
1 x Radio Transmitter
1 x Radio Receiver - 2 Channels
2 x 2S (7.4V) LiPo Battery Cells – Minimum 5000mAh per Cell or 1 x 2S (7.4V) LiPo Battery Cell – Minimum 5000mAh to be used with 550 Size Brushless Motor
1 x Pinion Gear (Extended Boss version to be used with motors that have a shorter shaft) - Tooth configuration chosen dependent on desired gear ratio
- Brand: Durango
- Part No: H-TD102034
- Fitment: Standard Part
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?