Set of 6 Ceramic Gearbox Bearing for B5M with Team Associated 3-gear gearbox (not MIP 3-gear). Fits the new B5M Factory Light kit.
This set uses 4 pcs. 5x10 mm size and 2 pcs. 10x15mm size. B5 and B5M kits use 6x12mm size bearings for the topshaft, so this only fits the Associated 3-gear gearbox. Due to using 4 pcs 5x10mm bearings, this set also fits 3 gear (rear motor configuration) for TLR 22 2.0 and Kyosho RB6 family of cars.
Schelle Racing Innovations ceramic metal shield bearings are part of the Black Diamond series which means they are for all-out, spare no expense racing.
• Precision manufactured to ABEC-3 Standards
• Lubed with premium bearing oil
• 2 metal shield for minimum drag
• Ideal for stock racers looking for some extra speed. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
From Kurt "Coach" Wenger...A quick lesson on 3-gear.... I personally believe the difference in drag is nothing compared to the difference in car handling. 3-gear won't give you the feeling of more power.
There are 2 things the gearbox (and thus the motor orientation) change on the handling:
1) torque effect: When you hit the gas, with a 4-gear, the motor pitches the car to the rear, adding grip on power. The 3-gear orientation pitches the car towards the front, resisting weight transfer. The opposite is true on decelleration/brakes. 3-gear makes the motor forces resist the natural direction of weight transfer
2) gyro effect: When you turn, the 4-gear orientation makes the motor add to the lean of the car, while the 3-gear orientation resists lean.
Thus, when you drive the 3-gear, the car feels less reactive/more mellow, with less on-power traction. This is generally good for extremely high grip tracks, or drivers that want the car to stay flat in the turns....3-gear generally stabilizes the car but you need to make a few changes to get enough rear grip. I wouldn't recommend it on a loose or low-grip track.
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.