The full-size L-39 Albatros is one of the most reliable single-engine jet trainers in the world. It is used in civil aviation and air races where it really thrills the crowds! You too can enjoy the fascination of flying this jet with Flyzones all-new model. Featuring an optimised HyperFlow impeller system this model L-39 will reach speeds of more than 145km/h! Its hi-viz decoration helps with orientation in the air, whilst contributing to its scale good looks!
- Top Speed over 145km/h
- Fully assembled and painted (detachable) cockpit with pilots and clear canopy
- Highly visible decorative trim already factory-applied to wings, tail, and fuselage
- All control surfaces feature gap-free hinging
- Short build time thanks to extensive prefabrication
Wingspan: 635 mm
Length: 780 mm
Wing area: 9.1 dm2
Weight: 680-710 g
Wing loading: 75-78 g/dm2
Elevator, ailerons, motor speed
- 4-channel RC-System
- 4S LiPo Battery with 2200 mAh capacity
- Order no.: TACJ2652, RC-Set TTX650
- Order no.: TACL0625, Receiver TR625
- Order no.: FPWP3224 Flight Battery FlightPower FP30 4S 14.8V 2200 mAh
- Prefabricated model constructed from AeroCell foam
- Factory-fitted impeller, motor, and ESC
- Factory-fitted servos
- Control surface linkage components
- Comprehensive building and operating instructions
Length 860 / Width 235 / Height 290
Product Manuals FLZA3634 L-39_Albatros_DE_WEB
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?