The Hadron, made of resilient AeroCell foam, is a very special type of delta jet, whose sophisticated
construction will allow it to attain flying speeds of more than 140 kmh when powered with a 4S configuration! Thanks to the powerful brushless motor, hand launches are no problem, and the HADRON will even accelerate and climb away vertically. In addition to being steered through the normal three axes, the Hadron also possesses thrust vector control, making it possible to perform extreme manoeuvres, such as controlled fl at spins, as well as the usual aerobatics! As the Hadron comes to you practically completely assembled, you won't need to spend time with building. All you need to do is mount the rudder, airscrew, and the xchangeable nose cone.
- TOP SPEED over 180 km/h
- 2200 kV brushless motor
- Vector control
- 40A ESC
- 3 mini high torque servos
Wingspan: 850 mm
Weight: 840 g
Length: 850 mm
Ailerons and elevator via delta mixing, rudder, motor, vector control
- Computer transmitter with min.6 channels
- Flight battery 3S, 11.1 V, 2200 mAh LiPo battery or 4S, 14.8 V, 2200 mAh LiPo battery
- Order no: TACJ2652, R/C set TTX650
- Order no.: TACL0625, Receiver TR625
- Order no: GPMP0862, ElectriFly LiPo battery 4S, 2200 mAh
- Order no: HCAP0180, LiPo- Charger PulseTec354
- Fully assembled Aerocell foam model with decals applied
- RC-components installed
- 2 propeller (for 11.1 V und 14.8 V configuration)
- Comprehensive building and operating instructions
Box Size (Millimeter)
Length 900 / Width 870 / Height 135
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?