The Onyx 255 Charger is a state-of-the-art computerised duo charger with which all common model sport batteries can be safely and professionally charged. The charger encompasses special charging programs for NiCd, NiMH, LiPo/LiFe and LiIo batteries. As a special feature, the Onyx 255 Charger is equipped with two equivalent, and fully independent, outputs. The double display shows all values from both outputs.
Both of the Onyx 255 Charger two-line LC displays show all information relevant to the charging process and battery status. Software operation and parameter settings are accomplished via the two sets of four keys on the top of the device. On each of the left and right sides, the outputs for the charge cables, XH-Balancers, and jacks for charging 4-, 5-, and 8-cell transmitter batteries can be found. The 120W total power output provides enough power to charge all presently available model sport batteries. The convenient 10-slot memory allows you to store the relevant data for your 10 most-used batteries, thus saving the need to repeatedly enter the same technical data. By choosing the Onyx 255, you have a state-of-the-art power charger which will fulfil practically all normal model sport requirements. Its comprehensive configuration and high power capabilities make the Onyx 255 unbeatable value for money!
AC Input voltage: 230 V 50 Hz
DC Input voltage: 11-15 V DC
Charge power per side: 60 W (AC & DC), total 120 W
Cooling system: Fan
Safety cut-off: Incorrect pole, and overload
Dimensions: 152.4 x 69.9 x 184.5 mm
Weight: 533 g
Battery types: 1 - 15 cell NiCd, NiMH (1.2 - 18.0 V), 1 - 6 cell Lithium (3.7 - 22.2V)
Battery capacity range: 100 - 60,000 mAh
Programmable memory slots: 10
Charge current: 0.1 - 6.0 A linear
Charge current cut-off: Delta Peak (NiCd/NiMH) CC/CV (Lithium batteries)
Safety timer: 0-300 Minutes, adjustable
NiCd/NiMH Delta Peak: 3-20 mV, adjustable
Trickle charge: Auto (1/20 of the preset charging power), Manual (0-250 mA)
Lithium balancer tolerance: Lithium balancer connector: JST XH
Lithium balancing current: 300 mA
Display type: 2 x 16 Matrix LCD with background illumination
- Computerised charger for NiCd, NiMH, LiPo, LiFe, LiIo batteries
- Charge, balance + storage charge (Lithium batteries)
- Two independent charge outputs
- Clear, illuminated blue-background LC displays
- Special charge programs for all common battery types
- Integral balancer for LiPo,LiFe, and LiIo battery packs
- Automatic full charge recognition with adjustable delta peak cut-off
- Adjustable trickle charge current for NiMH and NiCd batteries
- Adjustable delta peak sensitivity
- Display of both actual battery values, thanks to double display screens
- Integral charger cooling fan
- Safety cut-off when charging dysfunction occurs
- Very comprehensive and detailed operating instructions
- Simple to operate
- Charging unit Onyx 255
- 220 V AC power cable with EU plug
- DC cable (power supply) with crocodile clips
- 2 x Charge cable with Star plug system
- 2 x Charge cable with TAM/standard plug system
- 2 x Charge cable with Traxxas plug system
- 2 x XH-Balancer adaptor
- Operating instructions in German, English and French
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?