Ideal for charging any combination, of up-to four 30–500mAh, 1S UM and MCPX batteries as well as 2S battery packs equipped with the 3-wire JST-PH plug featured on UMX-class airplanes and helicopters. Its AC/DC capability means that you have the option to use a separate DC power supply or simply connect the charger to a household wall outlet. Built-in sockets make it easy to connect single-cell batteries. In addition, UM battery leads are provided when preferred by the user. The rugged case features four independently functioning charge circuits, each with a simple LED status display. All four ports have 9 watts of dedicated power and five selectable charge rates from 0.1–1.0A. Built-in protection features guard against short circuit, over current and reverse polarity.
- 2S, 120–300mAh Li-Po packs with the JST-PH plug
- 1S, 200mAh ultra micro MCPX Li-Po
- 1S, 500mAh ultra micro Li-Po (adapter required)
- 1S, 30–150mAh ultra micro Li-Po
- UMX-4 charge unit
- AC power cord
- DC power cord
- 1S UM battery extension lead
- 1S MCPX battery extension lead
4 x 9 Watt AC/DC Ultra Micro Battery Charger Features:
- Compact, rugged design
- All four ports can be used simultaneously or one at a time
- Works with Blade®, E-flite® and ParkZone® 1S as well as 2S ultra micro Li-Po batteries
- Four independently functioning charge circuits each with a simple LED status display
- 9 Watts of dedicated power per port
- Five selectable charge rates from 0.1–1.0A
- Each port is suitable for charging one 30–150mAh, 1S UM cell, a 1S MCPX cell, or one 120–300mAh 2S pack equipped with a JST-PH, 3-wire connector
- Operates on 100–240V AC (50/60Hz) or 11–18V DC input voltage
- Built-in protection features guard against short circuit, over current and reverse polarity
- Detachable AC and DC power cords and 1S battery extension leads included
4 x 9 Watt AC/DC Ultra Micro Battery Charger Specfications:
- Battery Type: : 1–2S LiPo
- Cooling Method: : Convection Cooled
- Input Connector: : AC cord, North American plug, DC cord, alligator clips
- Input Voltage: : 100–240V AC or 11–18V DC
- Integrated Balancing: : Internal Balancer & Internal Adapter
- LED: : Yes
- Low Input Voltage Protection: : Yes
- Normal/Standard Charge Rate: : 0.1A to 1.0A
- Output Connector: : Ultra Micro, 2S
- Over Current Protection: : Yes
- Peak Detection: : Yes
- Safety Timer: : Yes
- Selectable Charge Rate: : Yes - Fixed Rate
- Short Circuit Protection: : Yes
- Thermal Protection: : Yes
- Brand: E Flite
- Part No: EFLC1105UK
- Input Voltage:
• 240V (UK mains)
- Chemistry: LiPo
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?