The LaTrax SST is perfect for any age driver or skill level and comes fully assembled, painted, and Ready-to-Race with included 6-cell 7.2V NiMH battery pack and charger. Everything you need is included in the package. The LaTrax SST is Powered By Traxxas; protected by world-class Traxxas support, great parts availability, and the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty.
Capture the excitement of Stadium Super Truck racing with the LaTrax SST. It’s a fun, convenient, take-anywhere design that’s affordable and extremely durable. SST is always Ready-To-Race, even through water, mud, and snow with the included all-weather electronics. SST is packed with fun and comes with everything you need to start your own racing action in one convenient package.
LaTrax SST Features:
- Fully assembled, Ready-To-Race
- Race replica paint schemes - Sheldon Creed or Keegan Kincaid
- Smooth ball bearings used throughout
- Impact-absorbing front and rear bumpers
- Waterproof, all-weather electronics
- Powerful motor for quick acceleration and exciting speed
- Includes LaTrax 7.2V 6-cell NiMH battery pack and 2amp fast charger
- Durable construction that is built to last.
- Four-wheel drive for superior off-road versatility and grip
- Front and rear gear differentials with metal ring and pinion gears
- Smooth, oil-filled shocks dampen the suspension motion
- 4-wheel fully independent suspension
- Quick-release battery hold-down for fast battery pack changes
- 2.4GHz Radio System
- Award-winning Traxxas support and parts availability
- Brand: LaTrax
- Part No: TRX-76044-1
- Scale: 1:18
- Build Level: Assembled (RTR)
- Power Source: Electric - Brushed
- Surface Type: Off Road
- Vehicle Type: Short Course Truck
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?