The NEW Schumacher SupaStox GT raises the bar yet again in the world of 1/12th GT12 racing. Designed by the World Championship winning design team at Schumacher.
The SupaStox GT has taken the four time British National Championship winning SupaStox chassis, and improved it even further! A high performance, top quality racer that is lighter, stronger and faster than ever.
The GT is easier and more consistent to drive and has a wider window of set up. A car for club racers and champions alike.
The Schumacher SupaStox GT, simply fast, simply better.
Two kit options available #K157 with Carbon Fibre Chassis and fixed axle or #K154 with S1 Composite Chassis and differential.
Schumacher Supastox GT Features:
- This S1 version includes S1 composite components, and a rear diff!
- NEW - Lightweight Low Centre of Gravity CNC Alloy Motor Mounts.
- NEW - Pivot Ball Rear End with Front to Back Tube Damper for Improved Bump Riding.
- NEW - Adjustable Rear Ride Height Via Rear Axle Adjusters.
- NEW - Adjustable Front Ride Height on King Pin.
- NEW - Rear Tweak and Roll Stiffness Adjustment via springs and spring position.
- NEW - Adjustable Rear Droop with droop screws.
- NEW - Adjustable Front Droop screws.
- NEW - Shorter, Narrower and stiffer 2.5mm Carbon Fibre or 2.5mm S1 Composite Chassis.
- NEW - Small Kimbrough Servo Saver with Strengthener Included As Standard for improved Steering Geometry.
- NEW - Lightweight Front Foam Bumper and Mounting For Great Protection.
- NEW - Included Ball Bearing Front Wheels.
- NEW - Tweak Free Battery Mounting with Tape. Option Battery Strap Available.
- NEW - CNC Brass Weight Position on Rear Pod for Better Balance.
- NEW - Chassis Weight Balance Pivot Holes. For Use With U3582 Pivot Set.
- NEW - Adjustable Ackerman with Washers.
- NEW - Pivot Front Suspension With Camber, Castor, Droop And Toe-in/out Adjustment.
- NEW - Improved Ground Clearance Rear Body Mounting.
- NEW - Multiple Servo Mounting Positions.
- 70T 48 dp High Efficiency Spur as Standard.
- Chassis accepts 1S or 2S Shorty.
- CNC Alloy Drive Dog Outputs For Precision And Durability.
- CNC High Tensile, Stainless Steel Rear Axle.
- High Tensile, Stainless Steel Suspension Pivots.
- Hign Tensile Steel Hex Screws Used Throughout.
- Adjustable Steering Turnbuckles Included As Standard.
- Ball Raced Rear Axle With Rubber Sealed Bearings.
- High Quality Easy to Follow Instruction Manual.
- Large Range Of Optional 32 and 48dp Spur Gears.
- Fully Adjustable Body Mount System.
- Contact Pre-glued And Trued Foam Tyres Included, 35sh Rear and 47sh Front.
- Full Range Of Optional Colour Coded Springs.
- Accepts A Huge Range Of Industry Standard Bodyshells, Motors, Batteries, And Speed Controllers.
- Torsional Side Damping Adjusted with O Rings or Speed Secret Optional Tube Dampers.
- Note: image shows carbon version with servo. This version is S1, and neither version include a servo
- Brand: Schumacher
- Part No: SCH-K154
- Scale: 1:12
- Power Source: Electric - No Motor
- Surface Type: On Road
- Vehicle Type: Touring / Rally Car
- Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?