Versatile All-Terrain Performance with High-Low Transmission and Remote Locking Differentials!
Only Summit™ gives you the ability to lock the differentials and shift from low to high gear right from the transmitter. No need to break from the action to swap gears or install locking parts. Tear up the trail in high range with a 25:1 ratio for dirt-slinging speed. When the terrain turns technical, drop it into low range for a 70:1 ratio and unreal climbing torque. For the ultimate in climbing traction, flip the T-Lock switch to lock the front differential. Need even more grip? Activate the rear T-Lock diff for fully-loaded 4WD power no matter which tire is gripping or slipping.
Traxxas Summit Features:
- TQi 2.4GHz 4-Channel transmitter and 5-channel receiver now compatible with Traxxas Link Wireless Module!
- 2 x Traxxas 8.4v NiMh Batteries and 12v Fast Charger Included!
- Innovative T-Lock™ remote locking differentials let you select front and rear locked diffs, front locked diff, or full open differentials via the transmitter
- Transmitter-operated High-Low transmission switches from a 70:1 first gear ratio for climbing torque to a 25:1 second gear ratio for trail speed
- 10-LED lighting system opens the door to night-driving fun
- ExoCage™ body adds real-rock-rig style and functional protection
- Rugged 3.8 Geode™ wheels with beadlock-style sidewall protectors mount securely to aluminum 17mm hex hubs
- Massive 7 Canyon AT™ extreme-terrain tires with soft inserts generate awesome off-road grip
- 2 x 8.4v Traxxas Powercell batteries included
- Fast charger included!
- Brand: Traxxas
- Part No: TRX-56076-1
- Scale: 1:8
- Build Level: Assembled (RTR)
- Power Source: Electric - Brushed
- Vehicle Type:
• Monster Truck
• Rock Crawler
- Surface Type: Off Road
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?