Esprit IV - 2Ch Stick Radio Set
The long awaited follow-up model of the Esprit 3 offers a redesigned case with a larger screen and relocated buttons to make for improved handling and easier adjustment. The stick elements are adjustable in their angle to allow the driver to fine-tune the radio to personal preferences.
An optional LiPo transmitter battery makes for an operation time of up to 12 hours without recharging. The integrated screen is of the same size as the one used on KO Propo’s EX-1 KIY pistol grip radio while six buttons and a jog dial make adjusting the several software features easy.
Due late August.
As for the settings, beside class-standard features such as several mixes, a stop watch, trim and exponential functions the radio also offers a new “feel” setting for the throttle and brake that allows to adjust the “feeling” of the steering and throttle response. Included with the transmitter, that will become available hopefully late August, is a KR-413FH 2.4GHz receiver.
- Fully integrated 2.4GHz
– Respond mode (normal, high-speed, advanced)
– Steering trim, sub trim, speed, curve and travel override functions
– Throttle high point, sub trim, speed, curve, drag brake override, ABS, acceleration & idle-up functions
– 4WS mixing
– Gyro throttle mixing
– Quick setup
– Timer and stopwatch
– LCD backlight and contrast settings
– Buzzer sound volume setting
– Compatible with KR-413FH, KR-411FH, KR-212FHG & KR-211FH receivers
- Removable aerial with storage compartment.
- Adjustable stick position
- Lipo, Life or NiMH option.
KO21007 - KR-413FH Micro Receiver
IP752880-2S - Intellect-Rx/Tx Lipo 2300mAh 1C - 2S-SQ Flat
KO16116 - Battery Box for Esprit 3/4 (To allow use of NiMH batteries)
KO16209 - Transmitter Bag - EX-1
KO10702 - Short Stick - Black
KO10703 - Short Stick - Silver
KO16303 - Neck Strap 3 Planet Blue
KO16305 - Neck Strap 3 Grey
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
Yes, you can do that using Model Memory - just use an extra receiver.
Answered by: Ben @ Wheelspin Models