Fly, swoop and ascend at your own pace with the convenient HobbyZone® Sport Cub S. This small replica that’s compatible with any Spektrum™ DX4e transmitter or better. With SAFE™ (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology from Horizon Hobby, you can teach yourself to fly in multiple modes and instantly return to steady flight using the Panic Recovery trigger in any flight mode. This tiny replica of the popular full-scale Sport Cub also gives you the freedom of 4-channel control with working throttle, rudder, elevator and ailerons. Best of all, you’ll always experience reliability with 2.4GHz DSMX® technology built in.
HobbyZone Sport Cub S - BNF Features:
HobbyZone Sport Cub S - BNF Specifications:
- Complete Sport Cub S aircraft with electronics, battery and charger
- SAFE technology from Horizon Hobby
- Recovery with the pull of a trigger with Panic Recovery mode
- Proportional 4-channel control with working throttle, rudder, elevator and aileron
- Steerable tail wheel for easy ground control
- Powerful electric motor for impressive speed and climb performance
- Attractive replica of the Cub Crafters Sport Cub aircraft
- Mike McConville Design
- Li-Po battery for long flight times on a single charge
- USB port DC Fast charger
- Compatible with any Spektrum™ DX4e transmitter or better
- Charger: Fast DC Charger with USB port connectivity
- Experience Level: Beginner
- Flying Weight: 2.0 oz (57 g)
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Landing Gear: Fixed main with steerable tail wheel
- Material: Foam
- Overall Length: 16.3 in (414.5mm)
- Plane Type: Scale Civilian
- Power Plant Size: Micro Electric
- Prop Size: 130 x 70mm
- Radio: 4+ channel DSM2/DSMX transmitter required
- Recommended Battery: 3.7V 1S 150mAh Li-Po (Included)
- Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
- Trim Scheme Colors: Blue and White
- Wingspan: 24.3 in (616mm)
- Brand: HobbyZone
- Part No: HBZ4480
- Assembly Level: BNF (Bind n Fly)
- Power: Electric
- Flying Style: Trainers
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
James Write a Review
- 11th October 2016
This is my first 4 channel plane after flying an ares taylorcraft 130. Having as3x and safe is fantastic thankfully I haven't had to use safe as the plane is so easy to fly. Most definitely an ideal beginners plane as I have progressed to intermediate mode and have even had a fly in expert (all within one weekend) I have tested safe just to make sure it does what it is supposed to and it works perfectly. As3x has really surprised me with how great it tackles the wind and gives a really steady flight.
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?