With the rising popularity of serrated locking wheel nuts, Schelle has answered the call of racers everywhere by introducing a new tool for installing and removing serrated wheel nuts on buggies, stadium trucks, and Short Course trucks.
Sleek and sexy, the 2-piece billet aluminum wrench feels at home in your hand, giving you plenty of leverage to easily install and remove wheel nuts. Both wrenches use an identical handle and the nut driver tips are replaceable between the 7mm and 11/32 sizes. Associated B4.2 or C4.2 buggy owners, have no fear purchasing the 11/32 wrench because you can upgrade to a 7mm driver when you get your B5 buggy!Features:
- Plenty of leverage to remove serrated locking wheel nuts.
- Billet aluminum, black anodized and laser etched with Schelle logo.
- Fits 11/32 wheel nuts used on Team Associated B4.2, C4.2, B44.2, T4.2, SC10.2 and older version cars and trucks dating back to the RC10.
- Compact design fits in your toolbox.
- Includes re-usable snap case with Schelle mini decal.
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?