This is a set of gray big bore shock springs for the Kyosho MP9 family of 1/8 buggies, as well as the MP777 buggies.
Short Length 70mm Shock Spring Specifications:
- IF350-814: Green - 8 turns/1.4 wire (3.68lb-in / 659.38 n/m)
- IF350-7514: Orange - 7.5 turns/1.4 wire (4.02lb-in / 719 n/m)
- IF350-714: Light Blue - 7 turns/1.4 wire (4.42lb-in / 6.09 n/m)
- IF350-1016: White - 10 turns/1.6 wire (4.62lb-in / 820 n/m)
- IF350-6514: Gray - 6.5 Turns/1.4 wire (4.91lb-in / 879.17 n/m)
- IF350-916: Purple - 9 turns/1.6 wire (5.28lb-in / 937.39 n/m)
- IF350-816: Light Green - 8 turns/1.6 wire (6.16lb-in / 1093.62 n/m)
- IF350-716: Blue - 7 turns/1.6 wire (7.40lb-in / 1312.35 n/m)
Effects of Shock Spring Changes
| Shock Spring
- Increased Chassis Roll
- Increased Traction
- Better in Bumpy Conditions
- More Likely to Bottom Out
Decreased Chassis Roll
|Kyosho Inferno MP777 |
|Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI2 |
|Kyosho Inferno MP9e |
|Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI3 |
|Kyosho Inferno MP9 |
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?