The TTX850 is was developed from the TTX650, contains all the options of this successful RC system and expands them. Now there are 8 channels available, a 30 model memory, further software options giving more programming possibilities, transmitter battery and charging unit with exchangeable plugs. With this you have all functions necessary to enable you to perfectly and safely control any aircraft, ship, vehicle,
quadcopter or helicopter - thanks to the future-orientated SLT transmission protocol. Simple and intuitive programming sets the TTX850 apart from other comparable systems. The large illuminated LCD screen displays graphics and mixer curves etc. better, and with adjustable contrast, the screen is always perfectly readable. Quality, functionality and attractive pricing make the TTX850 a perfect RC system for all applications. A further highlight is the wireless and wired teacher/trainee system, compatible with all other Tactic transmitters having the same function. The included TR825 diversity receiver is equipped with a double antenna, providing greater range and additional operational safety.
Technical specification TTX850 Transmitter:
Frequencies: 2.403-2.480 GHz
Transmitting power: <100 mW
Operating voltage: 3.4-7.0 V
Current consumption: approx. 100 mA
Technical specification TR825 Receiver:
Fail-Safe: all channels programmable
Operating voltage: 3.6 - 8.4 V
Connection system: JR®/Futaba® Standard
Dimensions: 45 x 28 x 13 mm
Weight: 10.2 g
- Order no: TACL0825, Receiver TR825
- Order no: TACM02xx, Tactic Servo Line
- Order no: GPMM18xx, Silver Series ESC
- 8-channel computer RC system with even more comprehensive flight, quadcopter and helicopter programs
- SLT transmission protocol, compatible with all Tx-R model from the Hobbico range
- Maximum range
- Internal transmitter aerial
-30 Model memory
- Programmable vibration alarm
- Mode 2, convertible to Mode 1 (Mode 3/4 via software)
- All transmitter channels freely asignable to receiver outputs
- Numerous free and preset mixers
- Teacher/trainee system with freely definable channel assignment
- Freely programmable switch assignment
- Two lateral rotary switches
- Dual rate and exponential (ailerons, elevator and rudder)
- Programmable timers
- Ball bearing gimbals
- Ergonomic design
- Large illuminated LCD screen
- Supports update
- Charging jack: Futaba®-compatible
- Trainer jack
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?