Love relaxed and unproblematic sailplane soaring? Then the Fling is for you. This models small dimensions make it transport-friendly, and it will fly tight circles without much loss of height, which is especially advantageous with tighter thermal columns. The Fling can be thrown, or high-launched with the included rubber launch-rope. Prefabrication of the fibreglass fuselage and covered wing and tail unit mean that even inexperienced modellers can quickly build and fly.
Wingspan: 1240 mm
Wing area: 18,4 dm²
Wing loading: 10,5 g/dm²
Length: 800 mm
Weight RTF: 195 g
- 2-channel transmitter
- Micro receiver
- Micro servos, 2 pieces
- Micro battery pack
- Order no: TACJ2410, R/C set TTX 410
- Order no: TACL0625, receiver TR625 (included in R/C set)
- Order no: TACM0205, servo TSX 5
- Wooden, built-up and covered wing-halves and tail unit
- Fibreglass fuselage and tail boom
- Control surface linkages
- Rubber bands for the wing fixture
- Complete high launch equipment incl. rubber rope and launch hook
- Decals and building instructions
Length 755 / Width 215 / Height 95
Product Manuals GPMA1060_EN
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?