The EDGE 540, well-known in Europe from the Red Bull Air Race Championships, is currently one of the most successful aerobatic aircraft. Because of its enormous agility and high top speed, this machine is also very popular with model flyers. Possessing all of the positive characteristics of the original, the model is perfectly suited to demanding 3-D flying as well as classical aerobatics. With its very conspicuous RED BULL design, this aircraft is bound to attract loads of attention.
- Large removable canopy for easy rc-access
- Wings plugggable for better transportability
Wingspan: 1200 mm
Weight from: 1250 g
Length: 1070 mm
Elevator, ailerons, rudder, motor
- Wooden fuselage, wings and tail unit, covered with high quality Red Bull design foil
- Painted fibreglass engine cowl
- Carbon fibre tube wing joiner
- Undercarriage and wheels with fibreglass fairings
- R/C installation accessories and linkages - Detailed illustrated building instructions
Length 925 / Width 340 / Height 180
Product Manuals FLWA4140_EN
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?