The RIO EP unites cool powerboat styling with all the advantages of RTR models. Just unpack the box and start having fun. The special construction, along with the aluminium double rudder system, and stable and reliable running characteristics make this model perfect for the novice ship modeller. With its powerful 550-size water-cooled electric motor, the RIO EP will run at really fun speeds.
Hull length: 645 mm
Overall length: 720 mm
Beam: 160 mm
Total weight: 750 g
R/C functions: Rudder, motor speed forward/reverse
- Order no: DTXC2055, 7,2 V NiMH battery pack, or DTXC2063 for extended running time
- Order no: HCAP0180, Charging unit for charging NiMH batteries
- 4 Mignon (type AA) transmitter batteries
- Order no: AQUB9514, Grimracer Pro sealing tape to seal the cockpit canopy
- Vacuum-moulded plastic hull with bonded deck
- Lockable Cockpit cover
- 2,4 GHz Tactic Pistolgrip R/C transmitter
- Double aluminium rudders, pivotable (protective function)
- Surface drive propeller for improved performance
- Ø3,2 mm fl exible drive shaft
- Water cooled 550-size motor
- Aluminium trimming fi ns
- Water-protected R/C-Box
Length 845 / Width 235 / Height 175
Product Manuals AQUB1800_EN
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?