FMS 980mm P-47 RAZORBACK ARTF w/o TX/RX/BATT
The perfect size with great power and unlimited climb. Using the latest in FMS technology the P-47 has the new KV800 motor which supports three bearing shaft suspension, FMS 70 Amp ESC with 5 amp SBEC, and the ability to use either3 or 4 S batteries.
The High Speed Razorback gets its name from the ability to use two different props, the standard 4 bladed scale for speeds up to 85 Miles Per Hour (MPH) to the optional 2 bladed, which can give you speeds of over 100 MPH. The High Speed Razorback, manufactured using lightweight but highly durable EPO foam, comes equipped with 4 metal gear digital servos. Ball link connectors are used replacing the traditional clevis for a more positive link to control surfaces, and two carbon fiber spars in the wing for added strength when making those 'High Speed' passes over your flying site.
The High Speed Razorback is a great flying tribute to the P-47 family, from takeoff to gentle landing, you will enjoy the flying characteristics.
FMS P-47 Razorback Features:
- Modular motor board allows use of both standard and high speed motor configurations
- Powerful Brushless 3648-KV770 motor combined with heavy-duty 70A ESC.
- Metal gear servos on the ailerons, elevator and rudder for maximum durability
- Can be tuned (using an 2 blade prop) to reach speeds in excess of 100 mph (160 km/hr)
- Super scale appearance including hand painted pilot, chrome spinner, detailed cockpit, authentic graphics, four bladed prop, wing stabilizers, and air scoop.
- Simple construction with minimal glue required for assembly
- Rugged electronic retractable landing gear with metal trunnions
- Durable EPO foam with reinforced one-piece wing
- Ball link connectors are used replacing the traditional clevis
- Wingspan: 980mm/38.6in
- Overall Length: 865mm/34in
- Flying Weight: Around 1,200g
- Motor Size: Brushless 3648-KV770
- ESC:70A with 5A SBEC
- Servo: 9g digital metal gear Servo x 4
- Radio: 6 Channel
- CG (center of gravity): 50-55 mm (From Leading Edge)
- Prop Size: 10*8
- Approx. FlyingDuration: 5 minutes
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Assembly Time: 45 minutes
- Material: Durable EPO
Please Note: This is sold in ARTF format and requires Radio System, 4S Li-Po Battery, Charger and AA batteries.
- Brand: FMS
- Part No: FS0203
- Assembly Level: ARTF (Almost RTF)
- Power: Electric
- Flying Style:
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?